Livestream Archive in case you missed it online or in person. Click here.
Meanwhile view the slides here and review the content (ZIP:2015 Conference)
PMP: In preparation for the PMPPrep Session please download the PROCESSES and the free PMP study resources shown below:
- Directly from Author’s Site / Alternate Possibly Faster Site
- Powerpoint slides – Overview and Initiation Phase
- Recorded video will be available here at the end of the camp.
Slides for Agile Workshop PMIP BU 2015
PMI Members – Free Download go to the website
1) Are we going to watch the online sessions on DESKTOP or the APP?
Answer: Desktop. But if an app is available we will let you know. For the afternoon session we will be using Gotomeeting which has an app see http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/…/ipad–iphone-android-app
2) What is the purpose of the WHOVA app…
Answer: Communicating with you, with each other and using the MAPS for location of the building. You also use it to ask questions on the session being presented. Note: We will also monitor the conversation and questions in this website under the JAM forum in this website.
3) What is the recording for watching the Friday morning keynotes?
Answer: We will email the video recording soon.
4) Does Livestream have an app?
Answer: Yes. For iPad, iPhone, Android.. get it from the store. It is free.
5) Will they be recorded?
Answer:Not all sessions are recorded.
6) How will I get the PDU certificate?
Answer: At the conference at the registration desk. Online folks will get an email from PMiP staff.
7) I would like to attend the morning session. I registered for the afternoon session.
Answer: No problem. You are covered.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com subject header: PMIP –
Upon completion of the conference, please complete the survey PMiP CONFERENCE SURVEY