17th Annual Project Management in Practice Conference
Location: 665 Commonwealth Ave. Boston MA 02215
June 23 – 24, 2023
Boston University, Boston USA
The Main Event is on June 23 – Two Tracks (some common events)
PPM Track and AI in Project Management Track
Due to popular demand we have introduced a track dedicated to AI Project Management.
Click here for the call for papers.
Workshops & Tutorials June 24
Foundations of Project Management, Certifications Agile, CAPM, PMP, AI PM using ChatGPT
Registration is Live. Click Here to Begin
- CAPM, PMP Preparation, and Agile Scrum Master Certifications
- ChatGPT and Bard prompting
Papers are blind-refereed deadline for submission is May 1, 2023
Upload your paper, presentation or workshop proposal by clicking here. For questions email Conference Chair Dr. Kanabar (email@example.com)
Key Project Communications and Leadership– Projects are by definition all about change.
Additional Details about:
- Discounted Housing on Campus (click accommodation link -about BU housing for attendees)
- Networking Events (we will communicate Thursday networking event)
- Educational Tours on Campus (a volunteer will show you around the campus)
- Social Activities
Conference Building. Exact Room details will be provided soon.
Scheduled lunch and tour of this CCDS building — Click here to see photographs.
Read a blog about this tour.