18th Annual Project Management in Practice Conference
Location: 665 Commonwealth Ave. Boston MA 02215
Save the Date
June 14 – 15, 2024
Boston University, Boston USA
The Main Event is on June 14 – Save the Date
Built Environment Project Management
Additional themes Project, Program and Portfolio Management, Agile and AI in Project Management
Click here for the call for papers.
Workshops & Tutorials June 24
Foundations of Project Management, Certifications Agile, CAPM, PMP, AI PM using ChatGPT
Thanks for your successful participation in the 2023 event.
Free Workshops as always
- CAPM, PMP Preparation, and Agile Scrum Master Certifications
- ChatGPT and Bard prompting
Upload your paper, presentation or workshop proposal by clicking here. For questions email Conference Chair Dr. Kanabar (email@example.com)
Key Project Communications and Leadership– Projects are by definition all about change.
Additional Details about:
- Discounted Housing on Campus (click accommodation link -about BU housing for attendees)
- Networking Events (we will communicate Thursday networking event)
- Educational Tours on Campus (a volunteer will show you around the campus)
- Social Activities
Scheduled lunch and tour of this CCDS building — Click here to see photographs.
Read a blog about this tour.