Announcements, Survey link and FAQ’s are posted in this Webpage
Livestream Archive in case you missed it online or in person. Click here.
Meanwhile view the slides here and review the content (ZIP:2015 Conference)
PMP: In preparation for the PMPPrep Session please download the PROCESSES and the free PMP study resources shown below:
- Directly from Author’s Site / Alternate Possibly Faster Site
- Powerpoint slides – Overview and Initiation Phase
- Recorded video will be available here at the end of the camp.
Slides for Agile Workshop PMIP BU 2015
PMI Members – Free Download go to the website
This is left here as an archive for future PMiP 2016 conference
1) Are we going to watch the online sessions on DESKTOP or the APP?
Answer: Desktop. But if an app is available we will let you know. For the afternoon session we will be using Gotomeeting which has an app see http://www.gotomeeting.com/online/…/ipad–iphone-android-app
2) What is the purpose of the WHOVA app…
Answer: Communicating with you, with each other and using the MAPS for location of the building. You also use it to ask questions on the session being presented. Note: We will also monitor the conversation and questions in this website under the JAM forum in this website.
3) What is the recording for watching the Friday morning keynotes?
Answer: We will email the video recording soon.
4) Does livestream have an app?
Answer: Yes. For iPad, iPhone, Android.. get it from the store. It is free.
5) Will they be recorded?
Answer:Not all sessions are recorded.
6) How will I get the PDU certificate?
Answer: At the conference at the registration desk. Online folks will get an email from PMiP staff.
7) I would like to attend the morning session. I registered for the afternoon session.
Answer: No problem. You are covered.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org subject header: PMIP –
Upon completion of the conference, please complete the survey PMiP CONFERENCE SURVEY