Speaker: Dr. Vijay Kanabar.Director and Associate Professor, Metropolitan College, Boston University
About: Dr. Kanabar has been PMP certified for more than two decades and has helped certify more than a thousand students of projects management! He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this workshop.
Session Details: A key challenge on your way to getting the PMP is assessing: Is this is the right exam for you? Should you consider Agile? CAPM? PMP?
- Do you qualify? Maybe you do and you were told you do not.
- How do you complete the application? Doing it right will save time.
- How do you study? We introduce the Rule of 100.
- What resources to use? Three approaches are recommended.
- This workshop starts early as we need 8 hours.
- Plan to attend 8 sessions on this topic.
- The first one starts on May 6th.
- Registered participants will receive an email with details.