Q: What does the conference fees cover?
- Your conference fees cover coffee breaks and lunch for the second day (as it is a working session). We plan to provide a light breakfast for the second day as well, it is sponsored by PMI.
Q: Is conference housing available?
- Excellent housing is available on campus. It will sell out. Be proactive with scheduling.
Q: Local Transportation
- If you are staying at BU Student Village it is a 15 minute brisk walk to the conference location. Take the BU Bus for free, see the live schedule here.
Q: How do I get to the conference?
- The conference venue is Boston University. Click here for Google directions.
Q: How do I get maps for the conference venue?
- Boston University maps can be found here. (Use Building Keywords)
Q: Where and when are the Workshops?
- They are embedded with the agenda. For early bird registration, the workshop registration is included with the Fees of $75. The shopping cart will show $50 after early registration ends to attend such sessions, if capacity is available.
Q. How do I get the free guest WIFI?
- Boston University supports EDUROAM – login with your university credentials
- Other guests follow the instructions that appear automatically on your device for guest wifi.
- Ask volunteers for help.
Q. Can I volunteer or participate actively? Can I be a sponsor?
- Yes, email the conference chair – email@example.com