Q. The conference building has changed for the conference. What is the new address?
Hillel Hall – 213 Bay State Rd.
Boston, MA 02215
We will be sending several video re-recorded sessions. As indicated earlier – Workshops involve activities and we cannot really capture them. We will not know which room is active. On day two only two zoom rooms will be active.
Temporary Room for Scrum@Scale = https://zoom.us/wc/508142425/
In case of issues create a ticket at email@example.com or phone: 617-358-5401
Q. Where is the social get-together for the 12th June (day before PMiP)?
BU Pub at 225 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215.
This is adjacent to the Hillel House our conference site.
Several sessions will be visible via Zoom. You will get the URL on Monday Evening. In case of issues create a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 617-358-5401
Q: Where is the parking?
a) If you are a speaker or panelist you are parking at: Warren Towers. All guests are parking at: Lot K: Warren Towers Garage, 700 Commonwealth Avenue. Your reserved parking information is with the booth attendee.
b) If you are PMiP attendee you can park at: Lot N: Granby ($17 Cash Only) 665 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA.
The Granby Lot at the corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Granby Street is a cash-only lot. (You are one minute away from the parkade to the Hillel House – walk in the direction of the Charles River)
Q: What is the dress code?
Casual. You are in a college environment. Dress for comfort.
Q: I am staying at Boston University. What is the address for my BU stay?
10 Buick St., Boston, MA 02215.
If you are staying overnight and driving by car you will be parking at:
Lot B: Langsam Garage (Permits/Cash)
278 Babcock St
Vehicular entrance is on Gardner Street
Garage is attended daily (except holidays) from 7 a.m. to 11
Overnight parking – $28
Q: What does the conference fees cover?
- Your conference fees cover coffee breaks and lunch for both days. We plan to provide continental breakfast as well for both days.
- Alternate options: Visit the BU pub which is 30 seconds away. https://www.bu.edu/dining/location/fullersbupub/
- We encourage you to visit Union Court which is four minutes walk and consider special diet options or other meal choices http://www.bu.edu/dining/where-to-eat/retail-dining/union-court1/
Q: Is conference housing available?
- Excellent housing is available on campus and we are not sure if rooms are still available. Be proactive with scheduling—visit http://stay.bu.edu/PMiP.bnb. (see details above for the location.)
Q: Local Transportation
- If you are staying at BU Student Village it is a 15 minute brisk walk to the conference location. Take the BU Bus for free—see the live schedule here.
Q: How do I get to the conference?
- The conference venue is Boston University. Click here for Google directions.
Q: How do I get maps for the conference venue?
- Boston University maps can be found here. (Use Building Keywords)
Q: Where and when are the Workshops? What about sign-up?
- We have sign up sheets for certain sessions.
Q. How do I get the free guest WIFI?
- Guests follow the instructions that appear automatically on your device for guest wifi.
- Ask volunteers for help.
- Create a ticket email@example.com
- Visit a TECH support center at Mugar Library
Q. Can I volunteer or participate actively? Can I be a sponsor?
- Yes, email the conference chair – firstname.lastname@example.org.